A Questionable Bubble tea shop?


    Everyone wants a nice, cold, and refreshing slush from Bubble World, especially in such severe heat. However, Bubble World may not be a decision that many would want to visit. I can admit that their milk teas are quite nice, but there are instances when their slush can be off...


Here is a green tea slush. Although it looks normal, you may want to reconsider ordering this. 



    This is a close-up photo of the green tea slush. As you can clearly see, what remains is nothing but ice chunks. A slush is meant to be drinkable through the straw, but shards as big as this is nearly impossible! A spoon had to be used to consume this. I would even go so far as to call it a beverage. 


    Aside from the terrible slush, customer service is really not that great either. The waiter assumed we were Chinese, and said some unidentifiable Mandarin to us. I have never actually experienced something like this, and the whole situation became very awkward. Furthermore, we had to wait almost half an hour for the drinks. And when they eventually came, we were given this junk. 




    
    Honestly, I have been to Bubble World many times, and this restaurant is probably very good at usual times. Yet, I have to say this experience is by far one of the worst I had, and I hope I do not encounter this issue again. If you are looking for a cold and refreshing slush, Bubble Tea may not be the best option. 

Comments